Saturday, August 28, 2010

Honestly.

I have to tell. I start to miss everyone in Malaysia but I am still in Malaysia now. 6 years, can be very long, it can be short too. I really scare that something will happen in these 6 years, many things may happen. I will miss my family, miss my friends and my everything here. How my life will be after 6 years? I really wonder.

Yesterday of yesterday, CS gang had a farewell. I only realised that I have only about 2 weeks left in Malaysia. Rocketly!!!! How can it passed so fast, just in a blink.

I know that I will cry on that day or maybe few days before departure, and now I am thinking the ways to resist it. How?!! There's no way.

4 comments:

ss said...

Take Care.All the best!
Fight for our own dream.haha
see you after six yrs

NiKi Wong said...

coz u are eye shallow..
lol..nvmla..It's time 2 grow up lo..it's time 2 learn for independent,self-reliance..it's time to prepare urself well in future..time to be mature..we are born to that..aint we?u think imma strong?no,coz I knw our parents wanna us to b strong..we can do it =)

YiShin said...

hey.. how come u two will know it is still opened?!! oh no..

Sheng2 : haha.. thx.. will take care
Niki : ya la.. i am born to cry de.. haha.. nway, my crying will not affect anything on me.. just too easy to cry.. but act is alright de^^ haha.. im strong and u are definitely strong too^^

NiKi Wong said...

hehe..open it..dun close XD