Luck is like just keep staying around us.
While my atm card accidentally dropped out from my wallet, someone picked it up and she even brought it back to me. Really lucky.
While I was crossing the road, I didn't realise that there was a car toward me. My friends called me twice. The first time they called, I turned around and I can't see any car, I decided to continue. The next time they called me, I saw a car was driving toward me in fast pace. I just quickly turned back and fortunately, nothing happened. Really thanks God.
Yesterday, when we were rushing to a bus, my friends almost got pick pocketted. I brought all my money with me yesterday. Is all. Fortunately, I put my bag at another side. Maybe that's the reason the pick pocket didn't choose me. Thanks God again.
Everytime when we were in troubles, there must be someone helping us. When we were not able to carry our things ( everytime, we bought things that we were not able to carry. ), there will be friends helping us to carry.
Everytime when we don't know our direction, there will always be passer by who show us the direction. Some will even bring us to our destination.
Communication supposed to be a great problem for us in this country, but we can still went on successful, although the road maybe not that smooth. At least, we went through.
Thanks God for your care on us. I believe that You are the one who always stay beside us and taking best care of us. The life will still hard but I believe that we can go through with You. Thanks Jesus^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment