I am really curious about this statement.Yi Shin is borned to be a troublemaker.It's really a true statement i think.No matter what day is it, there will be something happen.
Yesterday, i went to metro prima.I didn't sleep at all so that I wont miss the bus stop which i have to stop by.However, i still missed the way to go there.I even have to take taxi there.I think i can only take taxi next time, if not, i will miss.
How stupid i am!
Today, keep on hurting myself.i hurt my fingers, hurt my hand, and even spoiled the whole pot of drinks.Haiz.How stupid I am. How dare I put the cincao into the hot pot and left.When i went back to have a look, everything spoiled.my kitchen was full of the cincao water. I had to clean them up before my mom come back!
Haiz, only one day.There were some more yet.I fried rice today, but I am the 1 who dare not had it as my lunch.How salty it was.Haiz, i can only call myself troublemaker from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
haha,troublemaker,
maybe you are...
but this is the shin we like...
a naive and caring person...
dont be upset of this la...
you will be able to do it better next time!
wat troublemaker o?
if u say u r ...
then i muz be d one...
all ppl has a time which is unlucky d larr...
haha..there are really something wil happened everyday...
^^
troublemaker^^
Post a Comment