Thursday, April 23, 2009

Awake

I am now writing my blog early in the morning, the time now is 4:42am.It sounds mad.
Surfing the net. Looking for some videos for my presentation today.

In these few days, I found that I have heard many proverbs, not only proverbs, but some words that totally enlighten me. I try hard to recall back and tell others because it may also works on my friends.

We will have our MUET test on this saturday. Yet I am still preparing for this stupid muet presentation! What a stupid assesment!! I spent most of my time in preparing the slides, searching the information and downloading the videos!! Just hope that there will not have next round!! No more!!

Anyway, I have to start preparing for my stpm right after all these stupid things.
Really have to fight for stpm.It is not so easy if I aim for straight As.

No comments: