Friday, June 5, 2009

I have to do.

Actually not I have to do but I must hit the targets that I set for myself.

What are my targets?

1. I must be a good daughter. I must try my best to obey my parents.
2. I must make myself look more serious when I am giving speech. They say that I keep smiling when I am talking about something serious, so I need to change it.
3. I must complete my homework ( so call tutorial) in this holiday.
4. I must study hard!! This is very important!!
5. I must do my best in everything. ( It sounds like I am stressing myself, but it's not.)
6. I must go back to church.
I write them out. So that it can remind me and I will check back and see whether I complete it or not.

No comments: