Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Love.

Many people have been killed by this word and many people suffered because of this. Well, including me and my friends. Last week, my friends told me many things about their loves. They stucked in it. For me, there is always a clear line and I will just cut it off directly if there is something wrong. Sure, there will always be exceptional cases!! I wonder why. I am that kind of girl who will like someone after a certain period of time I spent with the guy. This makes me hard to distinguish like and admire. I remember that I told my friend that I even dare not to use the word love in describing my feeling to someone. It is something serious with responsible on it. If we love someone, then there is a responsible for us on the one we love. I always want a lifelong relationship, not only a short period that we owned together, it is always not enough.

No comments: