I always fully fill my time. Before this, my time was always labelled as Prefectorial's time. Well, after that, it became God's time. But now, it is Community Service's time.(Means that most of my time will be used to do that things.)
I know it must be looked like I din't put my study at the highest place.Daddy, sorry about that.You always tell me that if i want to do that such things, why can't you wait until you graduate?
But, I won't, as I don't really know what may happen next second.
Maybe, I will pass away?
Maybe, my mind will change?
All of these, nobody know.
That's why.Though I am always busy, I will keep them on until I complete my task, my dream.
Anyway, I promise that I will always take care of my study.This is my promise to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
do you want to join the talent time night by JYF on 26th july,7.30pm.partner with kok siew leng,you be the speaker and she present something that you will expecting and it can be a history.no need prepare just talk.If you are interest just let her know.because particpant is limiting to 13.quick quick~
huhh? Who are you? KokSiewLeng?
on 26th arr...I have to check my schedule 1st o...Hehe...Well, I would like to be part of participants but I dunno whether I can make it on that day...I hav a place to go that day and I still dunno what time will I come bac from there..
then,just leave it aside..let the history gone.enjoy yourself..
nevermind,if you can make it is perfect ,but without you also nothing matter,,neh~hihi!
yet there is 1 more anonymous...may i know who are you?!
it is the same person!nut!
Post a Comment