Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Community Service~

I have been quit here for months i think, being far apart from my churh and my family.Well, I am now return to my origin, everything is normal again.I can sleep whatever how long I like, do whatever I like after school and during lunch time.But, I have nothing to do with my free time now.Don't know where to go after I had my lunch.

Tyring to catch up what I missed during that time.Many things.Actually is everything.Now, have to study independently as I don't like to refer to teachers.

Past few months, can be so-called the time that I totally exhausted, but also a wonderful time!Though it was really tough, facing difficulties restless.Now, I hope I can return to that time.Everyday, calling back those memories, sometimes, they were sweet, but mostly, they were bitter.Well, it couldn't alter my determination.

If I get the chance,I want shout as loud as I can:" 我爱下乡团,真的很爱!"
Our 'slogan'

"不好意思打扰了, 我们是第十五届拉曼学院大学先修系下乡服务团团员....."

No comments: