Many people keep asking me, Are you nervous?! You are gonna leave Malaysia after few days wo!! My answer is, not really, maybe I have to say not yet. Haha. Now I am more nervous about the temperature there and what will my relatives say when I am back to Johor.
Keep observe the temperature there now. Almost to 0 celcius already!! Who say the temperature there is like Genting's when we reached?! Anyway, just need to prepare some more winter clothes.
I don't know what will my relatives say but hope will all be wishes. I just need your support and your encouragement. Please don't keep remind me about my parents' health problem now. I know it very well and I know what to do. I just want to keep my mind clear and study my best now. This is the only thing that is most important and I should do now because I know I can't help more but just not dissappointing them.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment