Oh gosh!! The doctor is totally not professional enough!! I redid my blood test this morning and finally I have bandages on both of my hands. The doctor can't get blood from my right arm so need to cucuk again into my left arm. Actually the doctor took very long time to find my vein, and he kept saying that my veins are sleeping. =.='''
He tried to find before cucuk my right arm, though he din't see it, he still cucuk the syringe into my skin and just TRY to find my vein using the syringe, rotating the syringe under my skin, fortunately, it was not painful. Then only he turned to my left arm.
I swear I will not go back to the clinic after this.
I wonder whether he got the right blood sample for test or not because the nurse said how come the blood is so dark and the doctor said that my blood pressure is actually a bit low. Better no problem. I don't want to fast again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh NO ! rotating below ur skin...wat a jerk wei..I think it's quite pain lo..not meh ?I think both de nurse and doc are baru ka ?they dunno de exact blood color..shit doc,next time u come bak,open ur new clinic beside them,kaka..u wil get a lot of patiences =)(ps:take care ur cough too)
haha.. it's ok la.. not really.. i dun think they are new, last time my sis even teruk, they want to get her blood from the veins at her wrist.. so teruk!! haha.. mayb^^ but genting klang got quite many clinic ad.. dun want to be there^^ Will take best care!! (Everytime also say like this.. haha)
Post a Comment