Don't really feel like talking about this topic but I just need a place for me to shout out. Without any racism.
Watched a video on facebook and it links me to many others videos on youtube. I feel really sad everytime I watched these kind of videos. I used to be a patriotism. Used to be. Many incidents keep showing me the reality of this world. I am a Malaysian and sure, I am a Chinese too. Last time, I was so proud to be a chinese Malaysian because I know that our country, though is not country like the United State, is not a country like the United Kingdom, my country is built up by races and we can still live together peacefully on a land without much natural disaster. These were gifted by God but at last, we wasted them. Keep arguing among races, keep fighting for our own profits and even keep blaming each other for some small problems. Why will all these happened?
Please stop these. We, as a human, do not have much time on this earth, why don't we put more effort on those needies instead of fighting here?!
Anyway, just to shout out.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Actually this shouldn't be a serious issue.In fact most of the Malaysians, include Malay are ok with this.The situation is becoming worse and worse because of those politicians.The try to win support from his races by raising up this issue and intend to be a 'hero'.When there is a situation you do not like it,either you change it,leave it,bear it or mix with it.XD
I will choose to let it be and bear it since i cant change it and i will not like to mix with it.. haha.. ya.. those politicians and some supporters.
Post a Comment