Someone who has inspired me a lot just passed away. And still, it is unacceptable. Really can't believe about this. Everything just happened all in a sudden. Not even give anyone time to say goodbye.
Bryan Chiel, I remember that you are the one that said, girls shouldn't always cry. And because of this, I didn't cry as many times as I did before.
I still remember that the time when we took taxi together, you taught me must observe the taxi driver's movement. Be careful of them.
Last time when we were going home from Ting Pei's house, we took a ktm. At that time, there were many people in the train. You were the one who kept protecting me.
Although we always argue with one another in the classroom, I still appreciate the time we spent together. Full of memories. Time we spent together while walking from MACEE to KLCC, time we spent in Mutiara shopping complex. Time you helped me to get away from a disgusting guy. And also time we spent together while we were trying our best to complete those projects we participated during form 5.
You told me that you want to have physically training to build up your muscle, so were you trying to build them up by riding?
You were just trying to purchase your dream in the US isn't it? I was so happy that you finally made your way to the US about two months ago. You told me that you may also do your master over there.
I promise that I will do my part. I will try my best to purchase my dream with your part. No matter how hard is it. I will always remember what you taught me.
Sorry that I cried this time. It is just so unacceptable.
Bryan Chiel Yee Hao, you will always in my mind. Happy to be one of your friends.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment