This morning, we got our fridge. Unfortunately, the lifts are not working. So, those guys need to carry three lifts upstair. One was carried to 7th floor and another two were carried to 11th floor. At least 10 guys were there to help.
Classes will get started tomorrow. I think I am quite nervous now. I don't know what will actually happen tomorrow and who am I going to face tomorrow. And the most important thing is, I know I am missing my home in Malaysia. This make me feel more nervous. I hope that I can use skype to talk to them as soon as possible. By the way, it is really hard to find a suitable time for both sides to chat together. Really hope that I am at home now!!
Trying to settle down everything as soon as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you finally used to talk wif them face to face la..dun be nervous ..there is first time for everything..I think everything wil be alright..dun worry =)
Post a Comment