Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Updating.

[We haven go and apply for the internet. I just typed it down first.]
It is already the third morning I woke up and found that myself was lying on bed in my hostel in Moscow city. Finally, I saw sunlight been reflected into our room. feel so warm. At least it is warmer compare to last two mornings. Mornings was accompanied by raindrops in last two days.
Although there are giant different between my home and this hostel, I already get used to my ‘house’ here. Actually this is all because of our most helpful and most kind hearted seniors’ help!!They are really too good!! Even made us shyer to ask them for help already. Last time, I really thought that the first three things that I need to fend off are ghosts (I really hate to see and hate to talk about this kind of thing, it is soooooooo scary!!), stress and homesickness. I haven’t faced any stress now. About homesickness, it is sure that I miss my home a lot but I guess it is present in the positive way^^. I didn’t cry much this time (Kernie, I really didn’t cry much this time!!). Though I found that this was weird but it is a very good thing.
Anyway, we have lot of things need to settle as soon as possible!!
1. Internet connection (Going to apply on 24th Sept)
2. Visit to Ikea (On 24th Sept too^^)
3. Visit to Asian City (On 24th Sept also^^)(It is a supermarket selling things in cheaper price.)
4. Unpack our luggage and arrange our room.
5. Start our study!! (Probably on 27th Sept)
6. Learn Russian Language. (We did face a lot of problems due to the language. We took long time to buy our food. Not only that, we can’t even go restaurant without seniors. All the menus are written in Russian Language and most of the residents here don’t want to use English because they are patriotism.)
The first one is the critical and most important one!! Life without internet is really terrible hard!!
Hope that everything is going in the proper way. I will still missing my family here. Please take care of yourselves ya!! I am fine here. I had recovered from coughing already. So, no worry ya!!
And Happy Birthday to Niki Wong here!! It is sad that we can’t celebrate for you here but I am happy to hear that you are happy on your first birthday here.

No comments: