Again, my feeling changed. It's really something annoying. However, if we are living without it, emptiness will then invade our lives.
I don't like to hear his voice. I don't like to see his face. I don't even want to hear his name. So, this is a very weird change.
Is that vexation? I am not clear. Just always try to ignore him. Yes, I did that. Now, I sound like a devil.
I saw somebody blog. She looks happy but she is very sad at heart. I believe many people also act like this.They don't want other to worry about themselves, so they choose to show a happy face although they are not happy at all!!
Friends are all by our side.So, please shout out your feelings to them and they will be your good listeners.
I have a very good friend and also a best listener, He is Jesus. He is the one who always by my side and comforting me. Everytime I pray, I feel relax. Everytime I sing, my heart swam with joy. So, thanks
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment