Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I missed.

There are many things that I missed recently. They are all about God. Sorry for my long absent to all sisters and brothers in SGC though I know that you all are not the right person for me to say sorry to. Sorry, Jesus.

Just now, about 2 hours ago, I just quit my post as the camp leader in a youths' camp organised by my church. I am not able to cope with it anymore. Sorry for my irresponsible. Last Saturday, I talked to a teacher from youth fellowship, and I told her many things. I feel quite hard to talk to her maybe because we are two different types of people.We have totally different characteristic and mindset.

Today, I talked to Kaevin, maybe we have similar interest or so called hobby, that is we both like to fully fill our time with many activities, I feel better to talk to him. I thought he would be very angry with me, but I was wrong. He just told me what he think of my situation now and gave me advices. Thanks a lot, Kaevin.

However, so sorry to every committee.

Now, just switching post with another sister, hope this arrangement will works.

Thank you all, and sorry again, Jesus.

Talk about my life recently, I can describe it using five words, Tiring but I enjoy it.

1 comment:

y1y1ng said...

shin...
take everything easy...
they will understand one day...
take good care of urself...