Members of 16th TARC SPUS Community Service have their first activity yesterday, which is 23rd May. Some of them enjoyed but some of them want to quit due to some problems ( more about hairs.) No matter what they think about the society now, we will keep going on. Though attendants are just few, I was happy yesterday.
After the general meeting, we went to 小东方 to have our so called dinner together. I want to promote it!! The food there is quite nice, and the environment too!!
I keep thinking about something. What is it?! How come it will return again?! This time, it is returned with joyful, a different feeling.
Well, I have to urge myself to study now!! I haven't start my study though the real exam is so near!! Only about 5 months left!! I have to pick up already!! No more playing around!!
I have to study!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment