Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Proceeding

Everything keep on proceeding. The recruitment, the preparation of the youth camp of my church and also my life. Today, we got no new member in school but fortunately, I got 3 new members through calling. They gave my hope.

Everyone looks so desperate today. I know I have to motivate everyone, not just sitting there and desperating together. We started a competition among committees. Each of us must at least recruit 5 new members in the coming two days. Those who fail to meet the requirement have to treat others but the one who achieve the highest number of members recruited will be rewarded. I hope it works.

If we try to think from the positive side of today, we should be happy because we got the permission to publicize our society from dk to dk during lecture time. It's a great chance for us!! So, we have to value it!!We have no even one second to waste now!! We really have to fight hard to get a better achievement!!

16th SPUS Community Service, we have to do our best!!And we must do it!!

No comments: