Hey, one more post to update the news. Just now I called mum, she may be can come back home in these few days already. However, she need to take a lot of drugs, many kind of drugs.
Grandma, take good care of yourself ya!Don't need to be too worry about mum as mum also don't want you to worry about her. She will be alright!!
I dare and I want to make a promise now. I will try my best to take good care of mum. I won't let her to be too tired in the future time.
Mum, I wait you at home ya!! See you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
although i dunno wat happened, but glad to hear that...=)
good luck on ur speaking test o...^^
i believe u can do that ~
nothing is unsolvable..
i think ..
sometimes things are not as serious as u think...
it juz come out 2 speculate ur courage..
hope that auntie will b fine very very soon..
for SURE!!
herher..
hw bout ur gruesome last nite ?
ys Chia:
Thx for your luck. But I think I din do well in the exam T.T
evil Angel>>>niKi:
Hehe, I played games until I feel sleepy and I slept with two lamps and radio on^^.
Post a Comment